Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A new blog!

Being inspired by my friend Tiffany's Reading Reflections, I decided to start my own blog centered around book reviews. I don't know if it will be of particular interest to anyone but myself, and I think I'm ok with that. I don't know if I'm even going to enable comments on this blog (can I do that on blogger? I'm so new to this...), primarily because I don't want my expression to be compromised by the desire of comments, or discouraged by the lack thereof. Plus, I don't really see commenting as a productive form of communication in matters that necessitate discussion. If there are things expressed that you would like to discuss, argue, rebuke, etc., give me a call sometime and let's get some coffee (or tasty beverage of choice).

Earlier in the paragraph when I wrote "discouraged", I actually first put "disencouraged". I had to look at it and tell myself why that is not a proper word. I definitely need to get back into this writing thing!

No comments: